Tuesday 15 November 2011

Step #1

Congratulations on solving my riddle, morons; it took you far longer then it should have, of course, but that can't be helped. Your intelligences are so very meagre; I am scarcely sure that the Neanderthals have truly gone extinct, for you all do a remarkably good show in imitating their extraordinary lack of intelligence in wondrous detail.

Nevertheless, homo sapiens such as myself shall show you cave-dwellers the way. For as a reward for completing the puzzle, you shall receive this grace of a gift from my wondrous self, as shall the Paragon.

The first step in my plan to hunt the Greatest Game is to find a Closed Zone.

You may wonder at what a Closed Zone is; to do this, you must know what the Tulpa Theory is. The Tulpa Theory (or the Tulpa Effect, or whatever it is called in the current "scene") dictates that one's beliefs shape "Tulpas", or beings born from imagination. One branch of the theory dictates that the Greatest Game originated from it. But I do not care for the specifics in this case.

Core Theory is related to the Closed Zone; Core Theory was a theory that dictated that if the Greatest Game came from the Tulpa Theory, the Tulpa Theory could thus create a weapon which could triumph over it. Born from the womb of a man as mad as he was bad, the Theory then extended that by framing Core Theory as a story, you could capture the hearts of the fellow people; you could induce a narrative in reality.

But, quite frankly, that is almost as stupid as you people; in this sense, Robert Sagel was ahead of his time. There is a reason why I mentioned Core Theory herein, which is related to another of my reasons for returning, which I shall not tell until another time, mhm~

Now, a Closed Zone is a place where the beliefs from beings outside the Zone have no effect on the beings within it. Now, let us be blunt; there may have been no such place, ever~! No place on the planet Earth, for example, works as a Closed Zone; Earth is connected to Earth, after all, is it not~?

It should be noted that I theorise that the Greatest Game's "Labyrinths" are a type of Closed Zone, but one in which He is champion; as it's ruler, he permeates all parts of it with his power, and thus forces those within the Labyrinth to give into their fear and empower him.

If one does not have a Closed Zone, then it is obvious that the Core Theory will fail, as it did, for reasons I shall divulge later. All that matters is that I believe that I have found a Closed Zone, or at least something sufficiently close to it; one which the Greatest Game does not control, but seems to be masterless. And therein lies the way to victory; no preconceived notions of the Greatest Game can be found in a Closed Zone~! It has not the great aura of power that it has developed in "our world", using whatever arcane tricks it has used to bolster it's power above what it "should" be, according to the Tulpa Theory.

I will also note that the first Stage is why I believe that my plan has a single shot at success; the Greatest Game will not fall for the same trick twice, if it survives. Another plan will have to be devised to attempt to assassinate the monstrosity; I have nothing in mind for it, however. I have no doubt that this will work.

That is merely the first step. The second step will be more useful to those looking at the method of the hunting.

Speaking of hunting, here is something interesting: I am being followed again. I say "again", purely because it has happened before, and likely by the very same person. They have clearly been trained to follow, but they have also clearly never been trained to follow me; they are an amateur, at best. I would like to fancy this as a game of a cat and a mouse, with the mouse thinking that it can follow the cat.

I think there's any number of snappy cat-related one-liners I can use in this situation, so do use your imaginations. While you're at it, perhaps this will be better suited to your tastes. The aim of the game is for that answer to be entered into the safe; thus, if Paragon does not have the answer, then the game is lost. I will give you... three days. That sounds right.

6 comments:

  1. Hey I figured it out within two minutes of seeing the problem, though I confess I might have wasted as much as 20 or 30 minutes if the riddle hadn't already been typed out. I must also congradulate you on a far less simple problem this time, I might actually have to ruminate on that for an hour or two. You know, I'm not sure I belive your whole closed zone idea, at least not in this context, but if you manage to actually trap him, let me know and I'll step off of the sidelines and help you in the termination process. Now, lets see if I can't solve Paragon's little puzzle before anyone else.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two minutes too many, mmhm.

    And didn't you read? This will only work once, if it works at all; I'm not going to throw my victory away for the sake of some second-rate screw-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh always so harsh, A, you strike me to my soul. You're the one to call me a second-rate screw-up, how long have you been at this agian? Don't trip over your hubirs while you're making your grand plans, you're so blinded by your pride you don't even consider the ovbious. You make me glad I made my deal, why should I sacrefice myself for the likes of you.

    See you around
    -Caged

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've been at this longer then you have, dearie. Fighting the good fight, surviving, planning; you know, the things that you need to do to win the game.

    For someone who so eagerly dismisses me for trying what has been attempted before, you're so happy to jump on the "you're delusional!" bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy but not quick, I tried observing you first in the hopes I would be wrong, and I never dismissed you, it takes much more than an insufferable personality to deter me. You most certainly are delusional, A, even if you achieve your goal I don't think you will ever be as great as you think you are, though you might be closer. It's just who you are, I don't expect it to change, I just expect to harass you about it from time to time. Oh yes, you have been here longer than me, and while that might count for something in the surviving column, it works to your detriment if this is how far you are after so much time planing. Just loving your interpretation of the "good" fight by the way, literal followings do work better than a meaning’s spirit sometimes.
    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I noticed you quoted me to Paragon, I'm honored. I also noticed you didn't include to full quote, or mention that I offered to share the solution with him in the event his life was in imminent danger, but that's just part of the nature of your game, I suppose. All I really want to know is who you got to do my voice, somehow I find the idea of someone quoting me into a recorder amusing.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete