Saturday 3 December 2011

Piece of Mind

This city... is truly my own. It's walls provide me with what I need the most.


Why is it that only when I absorb this melange that my mind is filled with the clarity that I need? Why is it that only this thing to which I am bound allows me to look inside? Or, rather, why are my shackles the things that give me freedom?


I can't leave this place forever. I'd... break down. I'd stop.


Even in my realm, there are things that I am not aware of -- elements beyond my control. These must be purged, if I am to ever succeed in my desperation. This is all a game of chance now; time is ticking. This space may exist between the gears of clockwork that drive time, but it cannot stop that He is coming. I can delay; I can put it off. But I have decided on my course and I must reach the goal.


I cannot fail. Failure means that everything I have done will have been for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment